Friday, September 30, 2011

Interior Design Inspiration Journey 2011-12


The time has come for me to break some big news...

The last couple of weeks I have been finishing off our renovations, de-cluttering and tidying up my home (which I am so over!) all in preparation for renting out my house.  

I am so excited to announce that my husband and I will be taking 6 months off in November to travel round Asia... yippee...

Apart for some R & R and climbing a few big mountains my blog will continue as I search for inspiration from:

  • unique homes & retreats
  • local quality furniture, fabrics and materials
  • and finally sourcing interior and furniture items for my own home :)

Who knows... I may even have enough photographic material to launch my first book :)

If you are interested in following my design journey feel free to subscribe to my blog (top right hand corner) and/or follow me or natural modern interiors on facebook.

Here is a list of countries I will be going in the form of mood boards...


Have fun.

5 comments:

  1. Simply superb...the designing is like echo-friendly type...Living Room Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. J for jealous. What a wonderful adventure you will have. You must be counting down the days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you! Life is too short not to take wonderful adventures and try new places. Have a great time and I will look forward to exciting posts from far off exotic places :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip, Fantastic opportunity to experience the diverse culture and people of Asian Countries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s challenging to find knowledgeable folks on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I read every comment and appreciate your feedback.
Have fun, Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...