Monday, November 15, 2010

Small bathroom design ideas :: Vessel basins

I am still looking for a recyled bathroom vanity unit but in the mean time I have stumbled across these lovely vessel basins. These basins sit entirely above counter and can make an attractive detail to any small bathroom. We are all used to the white ceramic variety but they can also be made from bamboo, copper or stone (travertine or marble).

These are just a few that I have found recently.
bamboo basin image via stone forest
image via decorfair

images via colours of Mexico
images via china sink & treasures of old Mexico
I may now have to revise my previous white china selection as these are so full of character. Have fun.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I'm particularly taken with the bamboo and travertine. They're all gorgeous though. How to choose? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I agree : The bamboo basin is beautiful :)
    Fabulous Collection ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, the bamboo sounds amazing! Can't wait to see what you choose. Hope you are having a great week. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is important to determine who is going to be using this bathroom. Of course nothing is set in stone but for instance if you are redoing the kids bathroom, there are different items you need included in the room. You will probably need more room for storage, such as for toys for the bath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a firm believer in what can be done with vessel sinks. I think they add so much to a bathroom design, as we can clearly see by the pictures you provided! Stone Forest has a wide range or products that are nice. I have also seen a fair number of wooden sinks that are both beautiful and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,

    We are in the process of building our third home & have a SMALL powder room to figure out. I saw the cooper bowl with the flat back pictured above and was wondering where you found this, it just might be what we are looking for.

    Sincerely, A Coffaro :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen such outrageous vessels and I really appreciate your efforts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good design even in a small bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I read every comment and appreciate your feedback.
Have fun, Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...