Monday, November 1, 2010

Natural modern interiors on Desire to Inspire

I came back from a lovely day out and picnic yesterday and checked into my blog's stats page. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that I had over 1000 page views on Sunday alone!

I looked into this and was so excited to find that my natural modern interiors blog had been mentioned on Desire to Inspire's blog list for the week. Click here to see the full post as there are some amazing blog sites listed this week.
click here for post
It's so nice that they mentioned such a young blog like mine.
Thank you again Jo and the team at Desire to Inspire!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's brilliant. I'm not surprised though - you're blog is GORGEOUS!

    I've, rather embarrassingly, not heard of them before. I'm just about to go and check you out over there!

    Had you been in touch with Desire to Inspire before or did it come like a bolt from the blue?!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Desire...Jo is the best! Well done Lisa, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa. That is so fantastic. See you should have started this year ago instead of 'just talking about it.' It's only just beginning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa! Fantastic to have such a mention. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so NOW I see why you love that site! I've been and checked them out.

    SO much inspiration under one roof!

    For what it's worth, although there were some lovely ones listed, I liked your blog best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. Thats a huge amount of hits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I read every comment and appreciate your feedback.
Have fun, Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...