Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bathroom design ideas :: natural modern design

Just popped into the Reece showroom in Brisbane this morning and have seen this beautiful new Latis range of basins and baths from Omvivo.

Inspired by the craft of spinning clay and traditional trestle tables this range bucks the usual trend of solid cabinetry that has become the standard for bathroom design and instead brings back quality and character to the bathroom experience in a natural modern design.
omvivo
These basins come in a range of natural stone finishes, white solid surfacing and softskin. The lovely trestle table also comes in an American oak timber with the option of matching timber, natural stone, and white solid surface lower shelf.
omvivo
The bath also has the option of coming with matching timber end shelf. A great place to rest your glass of wine and a book!

If you would like to know more about how to get this great look just drop me a comment. Have fun.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Lisa, wish these were in my bathroom budget! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one sleek bathroom. I love the trestle table, bath, cane basket, dracaena and palm. The whole thing actually! Very organic yet stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are fabulous. After getting over my mother's 70's timber bathroom ie lots of knotted pine and bright yellow and blue caroma fixtures...I am finally loving this new take on timber in bathrooms...just stunning, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these bathrooms too. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I utterly adore that charcoal paint. It makes the mirror really stand out.

    Thanks so much for leaving a comment on Modern Country Style. It bought me to your lovely blog.

    Looing forward to getting to know you,
    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design is near the Japanese theme. I'd prefer the stone rather than the oak tree table. The bathtub is quite small but I think it will be enough. I noticed that there are a lot of space available. I wonder if we could put a shower place on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really impressed with your awesome natural modern design, this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. I read every comment and appreciate your feedback.
Have fun, Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...